Description & Game Features
Runaway : A Road Adventure
New York, 2000. Without knowing how or why, Brian, a student on the verge of graduating from college, is attacked by Mafia gangsters. During his desperate getaway, in the company of a mysterious striptease dancer, he ends up meeting a wide range of unusual characters. But which ones are trying to help him and which ones are planning to blow his head off?
You will have to be very ingenious to figure it out, without forgetting that nobody is who they seem in this explosive mixture of murder, money, ambition, santería rituals and deception... a whole lot of deception.
Runaway : The Dream of the Turtle
Runaway definitively marked a major comeback for adventure games by being a huge commercial success. And now Brian and Gina are back in another exciting adventure which will wow the public in the same way as the first opus.
Pendulo, the Madrid game development studio, has been working on this new adventure for three years. Special care has been taken over in-game graphics, which can be seen as a tribute to the great tradition of adventure games. The graphics combine highly detailed 2D backgrounds with 3D objects and characters, as seen in today's animated movies. Humour is still be part of the journey and the music is trendy, which should remind players of the fantastic sound-track found on the first opus.
Moreover, the characters, the story and the numerous intrigues riddles are on a par with the graphics and they will no doubt ensure that Brian, Gina and their parents gain a place in every adventurers' heart.
Runaway : A Twist of Fate
You are going to love Runaway: A Twist of Fate, the adventure game of the year! Featuring a production worthy of a big 2D animated movie, Runaway follows a story full of twists and turns, and packed with comical highlights. All in all, you will be confronted with more than 200 mysteries and puzzles to keep your brain running through a big adventure that you will never forget!
Some say that Brian saw aliens and that he killed someone. Others say that he wanders in the streets of New York, or that he parties in Hawaii. Some even believe that he is dead¿ But his girlfriend Gina will do everything possible to find him and prove to everyone that they are wrong. Help Brian and Gina solve the mysteries of their greatest adventure packed with humor, suspense, twists, golden chickens, lies and a happy ending... even two happy endings!
Features of A Road Adventure
- Approximately 100 settings that are visually rich, containing 30 interactive characters.
- Characters with soft edges, real-time lighting and shading effects, camera changes, panoramic shots and more.
- High-quality stereo sound, an original soundtrack with over 24 songs.
- 3D characters with a cartoon look and high-impact visual features that include 2D and 3D in an unmatchable style.
Features of The Dream of the Turtle
- The sequel of the fabulous adventures of Brian Basco and Gina Timmings.
- Discover 6 great chapters of an unforgettable adventure containing many surprises!
- Overall quality on a par with the big names in cinema and animated movies. The combination of 2D and 3D delivers a unique graphical experience.
- Up-to-date, comic dialogue in the same vein as «Runaway - A Road Adventure».
- An original soundtrack specially selected by Runaway artists.
Features of A Twist of Fate
- Lots of mysteries for dozens of hours of gameplay.
- Interact with dozens of charismatic characters.
- Explore hundreds of colourful places.
- Graphic art that is worthy of a great animation film.
- Movie quality original score and English voice over.